Monday, March 1, 2010

Valentine Quilt



I know Valentine's Day has been over for two weeks now, but I had to show off my quilt that I made. I had so much fun making it with my mom, sister, sisters-in-law and mother-in-law. We all made the same quilt, but all with different fabrics. They all turned out so cute. It is meant to be used as a table topper, so you may have already seen it in some of my other Valentines day pictures. We had a lady in my mother-in-laws ward come show us some tricks and tips to making a quilt and she saved us a lot of time. She taught us that when you are sewing the same square 32 times that you basically connect them all together. Then cut and iron them all while they are still connected instead of doing them one by one. That was just one of the many ideas. Thanks Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment