Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine Box

I made this for my hubby. I got the idea from Good Things Utah. I cut out two hearts, on my cricut, that were 9", one that was 8" and one that was 7 3/4". I cut them out of poster board so it would be sturdy enough. Then I cut out 1 1/2" strips of paper. I should have taken pictures of the process so it was easier to follow, but I glued the 8" heart to the 9" and the 7 3/4" to the other 9" heart. Next I took the strips and use a hot glue gun to adhere it to the outside edge of the smaller heart. And you repeat this step on the other heart too. Then you can put them together and have fun decorating! One tip on gluing the strips on...use a hot glue gun because any other glue doesn't dry fast enough.


And of course I put chocolates in it. They were delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment