Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I found these at IKEA and just added the white stuff at the top.

These are bow holders! It's hard to see in this picture, but there is pink tule behind the brown ribbons that is supposed to be like a tu-tu. You hang all your bows on the brown ribbons! I have one for Braylee's bows, and it has been so nice to not have to dig through a box to find two that match, and bonus...it's so CUTE!


This is an advent calender that I made out of a mini muffin tin. The numbers are magnets, and the idea is that you remove the magnets from largest to smallest on the 13th of December.



Decoration made entirely of paper! I made several others that say "Snow, Christmas, and Joy" also.



This is a mini memories album. I got the idea from Krista. Its made out of paper lunch sacks. Thanks Krista!

No comments:

Post a Comment